Young King on Twitter

Young King on Myspace

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tahiry On Making Relationships Private, "Keep It Like Beyonce & Jay-Z, They Only Give You A Little"


King Magazine covergirl Tahiry Jose recently discussed the importance of keeping celebrity relationships on the low and detailed what her forthcoming reality show will consist of.

From Tahiry's perspective, a couple's relationship should be kept on the low if it is to remain private and not in the public's sight.

"Well, it comes with the territory to be quite honest," Tahiry said about having a publicized relationship with rapper Joe Budden. "I personally have no regret. I signed up for this, and it is what it is. I think that breakups shouldn't be as ugly. When you've been with somebody for so long you should find other ways to let it out. But you're in the public eye, so even if you walk down the block with someone people might think you're sleeping together. So it's between you and the other person to keep it like Beyonce and Jay[-Z] -- they only give you a little...I have something in the works with a production company right now. We're gathering footage right now, and we should start filming in January. We're talking with networks and it's just life. I think people can relate to being with someone for half of a decade then having to pick up the pieces and start all over again. I went from being a bartender--and I'm still a bartender--to waiting on tables, to being on the cover of a magazine. It's my life, my family...just keeping it Washington Heights, Harlem."

Tahiry has been keeping herself in the public's eye, most notably by posting for photos with 50 Cent at his "Do You Think About Me" music video.

He sonned Vivica A. Fox, now add Tahiry, and while you're at it, Joe Budden's to the list. Revenge comes to those who wait. I guess 50 didn't forget all the shots that Budden took at the Unit. "Guess who's gonna throw up in his mouth this time!" reads Tahiry's Twitter.

This also caught the attention of Budden who scolded Tahiry for releasing the images.

"Can you hear me, I'm tired of n*ggas asking about Tahiry/She can do what she want as long as she ain't do it near me...Everything ain't what it appear to be/Leaking pictures of Fif feeling on your a**/But if you seen it like me, then you'd be feeling like an a**/So I'm thinkin' I'm fool by watching you act a fool/Seeming desperate for attention, baby, take this as a jewel/Since we no longer, you and Cotto get the same advice, need to fire everybody in your corner/N*ggas ain't worth my time, I won't respond to ya..."

Prior to revealing his new girlfriend, Somaya Reece, Budden aired out his issues with Tahiry in a blog cast last month.

"My life is pretty routine and predictable," Budden said during a blog broadcast. "i don't need much, I'm not controlling, I'm not jealous, I'm not insecure, I'm not any of the things that Tahiry would say that I am. I'm like cool as a fan -- the really sad part about my entire five-year relationship that I am just now getting out of, you can call it arrogant, you can call it cocky, you can call it whatever the f*ck you want to call it, I was ready to marry my significant other. Let me just say that. Thank the f*cking lord above that that did not happen...It would have been a whole lot worse if I had married Tahiry. I went from being ready to settle down -- and now that I am outside of that relationship, it's easy to see that I spent five years settling."

No further details on Tahiry's upcoming reality show have been released as of now.

Check out Tahiry's Complex Magazine photo shoot below:

No comments:

Post a Comment