Young King on Twitter

Young King on Myspace

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Game On 50 Cent's "BISD" 161K First Week, "Karma Is Just A B-*-T-C-H"



Former G-Unit member Game has shared his reaction to 50 Cent's Before I Self Destruct moving 161,000 sold albums its first-week in stores and said he should be credited for a portion of the sales.

Despite his "G-Unot" campaign in the past, Game co-signed his former associate's latest effort.

"& if you REALLY wanna know the truth : to me, 50 album wasn't that bad.....," Game wrote via Twitter on Wednesday (November 25). "I contributed to that 161,000 ... Karma is just a B-*-T-C-H."

50's fourth solo project lost the top spot to singer John Mayer who sold 285,700 records in his first week debut.

50 Cent's highly-anticipated Before I Self Destruct debuted on the charts this week landing at No. 5. After a solid seven days in stores plus sales from iTunes, 50's new album has moved 161,200 copies.

Speaking with radio personality Funkmaster Flex last week, Fif stressed his inability to battle an international leak.

"With the actual outcome of the project, once the record leaks from the international plant, what more can I do," 50 explained in an interview. "I can't, I held the record long enough to get it to them, to mix and master it and for them to ship it and then it leaks from the plant internationally, I'm like come on, then that's it. They lost the ball. You know what I mean, if the numbers look funny to me, it's they fault."

Writing via Twitter, Game playfully taunted 50's speculated 150,00 first-week projections earlier this week.

"I'm startin a trending topic #help50goGOLD .," he wrote Monday (November 24). "if you'd like to contribute to my old friends sub-par album sales please just "RETWEET" this."

Check out 50 Cent speaking on his low numbers debut below:

No comments:

Post a Comment