Young King on Twitter

Young King on Myspace

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Eminem Adds Drake, Kanye West & Lil Wayne For "Relapse: Refill" LP, Tracklisting Revealed


Eminem's upcoming Relapse: Refill album re-release will reportedly feature bonus contributions from Kanye West, Drake and Lil Wayne and an additional seven tracks.

According to reports, the bonus Relapse tracks will include Em's "Forever" collaboration.

Relapse: Refill: 1. People Make Me 2. Taking My Bail 3. Insult To Injury 4. Outlet 5. Carrington Pool 6. Forever featuring Drake, Kanye West and Lil Wayne 7. Stainless Ego

Music charting website Hits Daily Double initially broke the news on Em's bonus album re-release.

Looks like it's going to be a white Christmas after all as Aftermath/Interscope will release Eminem's Relapse: Refill on Dec. 22, a deluxe version which includes the album plus seven new tracks.

The decision to treat fans to a pre-Relapse 2 was explained in a press release earlier this week.

Titled Relapse: Refill, the disc will feature seven new tracks, the DJ Hero bonus cut "Take My Ball" and five never-released songs. "I want to deliver more material for the fans this year like I originally planned," Em said in a press release. "Hopefully these tracks on the Refill will tide the fans over until we put out Relapse 2 next year."

Em updated fans on the status of Relapse 2 and its overall content last month.

"[I'm] pretty much finished as far as recording," Eminem revealed. "I think all that's left to do is mix. And you know, in the mixing process, if I come up with anything else then [it will be on there.] I think it's gonna be a lot different, a lot different than what people expect as far as the contrast from the last record to this one, I think I went back...I got a couple of tracks with Mr. Porter, I got two tracks on the album with him so far, four, possibly five with Just Blaze and I think the overall basis of the record is -- it's more emotional driven. Like the last record, I was more concentrated on spitting, but with this record, I feel like there's some of that, but at the same time I went back to making songs with feels to them as opposed to just rap records...I'm putting everything I got into this next record. All my focus, just everything, I just want to finish that project and I'll take it from there."

Relapse: Refill is slated to drop Tuesday, December 22nd

Check out Eminem speaking on Relapse 2 below:

No comments:

Post a Comment