Young King on Twitter

Young King on Myspace

Monday, November 23, 2009

Canibus Goes After Eminem On New Diss Song, "You A B*tch 'Cause You Dissed Mariah" [Audio]


New York rapper Canibus has re-sparked his past conflict with Eminem by releasing a new diss song which attacks the rapper's image and taunts him for disrespecting Mariah Carey on a record last summer.

The five-minute song features Canibus also speaking up for the late Michael Jackson.

"You push D12 to the side -- if Proof was alive, he'd be dying inside," Canibus raps. "You ain't no hip-hop messiah, you a b*tch 'cause you dissed Mariah, sh*t like that's supposed to be private/I'ma fry you on behalf of Mariah and Michael, put you back on them drugs, make you suicidal/You can't shut the record down, n*gga it's viral/When you use the word n*gga, just remember your idols...Devil in a red dress on MTV, you signed more black people than a basketball team...Slim Shady you a coward because you scared to rap with me, the only black man you respect is 50/And the greatest rapper of all time was dead right, but you're dead wrong/You shouldn't have even been on that song..."

Em's "Warning" from last July sent disses toward Carey and her husband, Nick Cannon.

"Only reason I dissed you in the first place is because you denied seeing me and now I'm pissed off," Em says on the song's intro. "Sit back homie, relax, in fact grab a six pack, kick back while I kick facts/Yeah Dre sick track, perfect way to get back/Wanna hear something with wack/I got the same exact tat that's on Nick's back/I'm 'Obsessed' now/Oh geesh, that's supposed to be me in the video with the goatee, wow, Mariah, didn't expect it to go balls out/B*tch shut the f*ck up before I put all the phone calls out you made to my house when you was Wildin' Out before Nick/When you was on my d*ck/And give you something to smile about/How many times you fly to my house just on account/Better shut your lying mouth if you don't want Nick finding out/You probably think since it's been so long that if I had something on you, I woulda did it by now/Oh on the contrary Mary Poppins/I'm mixing our studio session down and sending it to mastering to make it loud/Enough dirt on you to murder you/This is what the f*ck I do/Mariah, it ever occur to you that I still have pictures/However you prefer to do and that goes for Nick too/F*ggot, you think I'm scurred of you/You gonna ruin my career, you better get one/Like I'ma sit and fight with you over some sl*t b*tch c*nt that made me put up with her psycho a** over six months/And only spread her legs to let me hit once/Yeah, whatcha gonna say, I'm lucky?/Tell the public that I was so ugly that you f*cking had to be drunk to f*ck me..."

Cannon said he was unwilling to let his differences with Em go last month.

"He's lucky I haven't run into him yet," Cannon said in an interview. "I'm supposed to protect my woman if someone can be so heinous and disrespectful. Until we speak, I don't respect him as a man. He and I need to have an old-school sit-down."

Slim Shady poked fun at Canibus on 2002's "Square Dance."

"Dr. Dre, wants to square with me," Em raps. "Nasty Nas, wants to square dance with me/X to the Z, wants to square dance with me/Busta Rhymes, wants to square dance with me/Cana-b*tch won't square dance with me/Fan-a-b*tch, won't square dance with me/Canada-bis, don't want no parts of me."

Check out Canibus' Eminem diss song below:

No comments:

Post a Comment