Young King on Twitter

Young King on Myspace

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Drake Reveals His Biggest Turn-Ons, "When Women Listen To What I'm Saying, That Gets Me Excited" [Video]


Young Money rapper Drake recently talked about how women who learn his lyrics turn him on the most.

Talking with radio host Tim Westwood, Drake also revealed that he is currently single.

"I'm actually single," Drake told Tim Westwood in an interview. "I'm single world wide. [laughs] Everywhere, all area codes, everything...I really love women a lot man, even when I'm rapping, I just like women to hear what I'm saying. I'm talking to the world [when I rap], but I like when women come up to me and repeat my lyrics to me, not my hooks. I love when they come up and say, 'That's my favorite line,' or 'I love when you said this, it made me feel sexy.' Even if it's not a straight women's line, it's just the fact that they're listening to what I'm saying. That gets me excited, it turns me on a little bit. Whoa. [laughs] Love, love, love, love London women."

Recently, Drake said that he has personal feelings for labelmate Nicki Minaj.

"When I was on tour ... I saw Nicki for the first time and, like, literally fell in love," he said in an interview with DJ Envy. "She had this snap-back hat on that said 'Minaj.' She used to wear that every single day. She was like a theater student and she was so cold at rapping...I remember one of the first nights that we were out in Miami and I went to Jerry's [Famous Deli]. I was like [to Minaj], 'You want food, you hungry?,' and she was like, 'Yeah, I want some food.' I was like, 'I'm in, we gon' eat food together.' I came to her door and she took the food and shut the door in my face! I was just like, 'Man, this is gonna be a long road for us.' ... I've always really, actually, really had a crush on her, always really loved her, and she's always just looked at me as, like, her little brother."

On Drake's Thank Me Later, he speaks on his love for Minaj on "Miss Me."

"I love Nicki Minaj/ I told her I'd admit it/ I hope one day we get married just to say we f*cking did it/ And girl, I'm f*cking serious/ I'm with it if you with it/ 'Cause your verses turn me on and your pants are mighty fitted..."

In early summer, Drake said he was played during his short-lived relationship with R&B singer Rihanna last summer.

And on "Fireworks" there's a verse about Rihanna, who asked him last year to write a song for her new album; the two soon began seeing each other regularly, though they never publicly confirmed their brief relationship. "I was a pawn," Drake said. The song he wrote for her never got released. "You know what she was doing to me? She was doing exactly what I've done to so many women throughout my life, which is show them quality time, then disappear," he said. "I was like, wow, this feels terrible."

Check out Drake's interview with Tim Westwood down below:

No comments:

Post a Comment