Young King on Twitter

Young King on Myspace

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Da Brat Out of Prison on Work Release, Reveals New Job


Guess who’s back in the motherf#$*ing house? It’s Da Brat tat tat. The “Funkdafied” femcee has been released from prison on work release after originally being sentenced to three years for hitting a hostess in the head with a rum bottle during an altercation at an Atlanta nightclub in 2007.

While she has plans to return to music with a new mixtape and album, her temporary job is making windows. “I’m out on a lil’ pass; I had to do some lawyer, attorney stuff,” she said in an episode of Jermaine Dupri’s “Living the Life” vlog. “I got a job. I work a 9 to 5 because I’m in the work release program. I make windows, so if ya’ll need a window, holla at your girl.”

Da Brat’s last studio effort, Limelite, Luv & Niteclubz, was released in 2003.

No comments:

Post a Comment