Young King on Twitter

Young King on Myspace

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Game Imagines 2 Pac & Biggie Smalls Still Alive, "Nobody Would Be Running Around Talking They The King Of New York"



West Coast rapper Game has reflected on the contributions late artists Tupac Shakur and The Notorious B.I.G. would have had in the world if they were still alive today.

Writing via Twitter, Game said his rap career may have not happened if Pac was still around.

"#if2PACwasALIVE I probably wouldn't be who I am today. his un-timely death is what motivated me to wanna put this sh*t on my back !!!," he wrote. "& #ifBIGwasALIVE nobody would be runnin round talkin bout they the KING OF NEW YORK !!! he was hands down that n*gga !!! #ifBIGwasALIVE Tianna & lil CJ would have a father this X-mas ! #if2PACwasALIVE Will Smith wouldn't have a wife, cuz Jada was Pac's gyrl..... #realtalk #if2PACwasALIVE he would be 37 years old. #if2PACwasALIVE him & Denzel would be fightin for movie roles.... cuz he was on his way to a OSCAR !!! #if2PACwasALIVE you could hit him @2PAC & he would hit you back just like I do .......... #realtalk #if2PACwasALIVE B.I.G. would still be alive !!! #nuffsaid."

Southern rapper David Banner previously hit SOHH about seeing Tupac alive.

"I think if Pac was here, hip-hop would have more of a voice in what's going on in this election," said Mississippi rapper, David Banner. "I think Tupac would be one of the people that could rally young people together. He's one of the few artists that would've been able to take his fame and actually be able to focus that to somewhere positive."

Consequence also weighed in on his thoughts of Pac still rapping today.

"Tupac was definitely one of the more vocal artists when it came to matters that matter," said the G.O.O.D. Music rapper. "I definitely think he would have urged the younger generation to let their voice be heard by voting."

Lupe Fiasco told SOHH that Pac would have to reflect on having a black president.

"I think he would have to bite his words. [He said,] 'Although it seems heaven sent/ we aint ready to see a black president'. I think now he would be like, 'I think we are,'" said Lupe. "I think he would remix that record and change the lyrics a little bit."

No comments:

Post a Comment