Young King on Twitter

Young King on Myspace

Monday, December 21, 2009

Beanie Sigel Reportedly In Near-Fatal Car Accident, Health Status Unknown



State Property's Beanie Sigel was reportedly involved in a near-fatal car accident last night (December 19).

Details on the incident are still developing as of now.

Philadelphia rapper Beanie Sigel was injured in a car accident last night, reps say. Representatives for Sigel maintain a large tractor trailer truck ran his vehicle off the road. Sigel was not the driver of the car and sustained injuries. The full breadth of those injuries is unknown, as is the exact location of the accident.

Beanie has kept busy as of late by making an alliance with 50 Cent and calling out his former Roc-A-Fella associates like Jay-Z and Memphis Bleek.

"A lot of Jay-Z fans are my fans too," Beans explained in an interview. "At the end of the days, [Memphis] Bleek's fake too. F*ck outta here. I ain't trying to hear that. Bleek got the same characteristics, man...Lil Wayne professed the 'Greatest Rapper Alive' [title] and was getting the momentum. Lil Wayne can rap, Lil Wayne can spit, in my point of view. I like Lil Wayne, he should have kept moving with it and then Jay come and tell Lil Wayne he gonna pass the paton to him [then] Lil Wayne falls back."

Bleek later responded to these comments from Sigel.

"That's my n*gga," Bleek said in an interview. "I don't feel no ways [different] as I felt from when he signed to us back in '99. I feel the same way today. That's my n*gga. And that's it. He can say what he wanna say. Him and I know the truth. He know what's real, and that's just it. It's all rap sh*t. Some people do things that you can look at and be like, 'Yo, why?,' but at the end of the day you just have to be in they mind frame and figure out - Try to understand what they thinking at that point in time. But like I say, he never stole from me, he never did nothing physically to me, none of my peoples, none of my family. That's still my brother...I just seen him at the Powerhouse show. Like two days before all of that sh*t popped off, we just had a ill conversation at Powerhouse. It was me, him, all his n*ggas there, my n*ggas, we was kickin' it, choppin' it up and nothing ever was said..."

The beef has also caught the attention of Def Jam's Fabolous.

"Nah, not really [I would not do a diss] because that's not my beef. I don't have a problem with Beanie, actually, you know what I'm saying, I'm cool with Beanie too. The same circle Jay was, Beanie was there too. So we all had, [well], I'm not as close, close to Beanie as I am with Jay, but I wouldn't. That's not my beef. Their thing is a little more personal, I mean. Everybody knows Jay and Beans, at one point, were hand and hand. Like, that's not my beef, I wouldn't even jump in there."

Check out Fabolous speaking on Jay-Z/Beanie Sigel below:

No comments:

Post a Comment