Young King on Twitter

Young King on Myspace

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Waka Flocka Flame Explains CTE Brawl, "I D*mn Sure Don't Got No Beef W/ Young Jeezy" [Video]


Rapper Waka Flocka Flame has explained his recent brawl with CTE associate Slick Pulla and said he does not have a beef with Young Jeezy.

Claiming his main issue remains with Pulla, Waka also explained his face injury from the fight with CTE associates earlier this month.

"Slick Pulla ain't catch me my n*gga," Flame said during an online broadcast. "Home snuffed me on the left side, I walked by him and he didn't do sh*t, a little young n*gga dropped his a** and his other guy tried to sneak my partner, I dropped his a**...Homie didn't do this, some grown a** n*gga blacked my eye and ran. Yo, homie [Slick Pulla] ain't do that, his name is not Slick Pulla, we finna call him Martin Lawrence. Stop calling him Slick Pulla...Nah, I ain't cool with Young Jeezy but I d*mn sure don't got no beef with Young Jeezy or the whole CTE gang, it's f*ck Slick Pulla. How many times I got to say it?"

Waka also called out Pulla during a concert last weekend.

"Shout-out to my n*gga that can't fight man," Flocka said on-stage at a concert. "Eh, shout-out to the n*gga that snuffed me and ran. The n*gga that look like Martin Lawrence, they call him D*ck Pulla. When I say f*ck, y'all say 'C.T.E.'. F*ck! [C.T.E.!], F*ck! [C.T.E.!]. When I say 'Free,' y'all say 'Gucci!'"

Initial reports claimed Flame sustained an injury to his face.

Can we all just get along? This afternoon, members of Gucci Mane's crew (including Waka Flocka) confronted Jeezy's clique in an Atlanta clothing store. A fight ensued and Waka's security detail fired a gun during the melee. No injuries were reported, but an eyewitness said of Waka, "Whoever he is he's got a big swollen eye now."

Georgia police also confirmed the event took place in early March.

The fight started around 4 p.m. Thursday (March 4) when Mane's group walked into the store -- popular with celebrities -- and spottedJeezy's associates, said witness Patrick Morrison. "There was a physical altercation inside the location between several men," Atlanta Police spokesman James Polite confirmed to the AJC. One of the men produced a weapon "and as a result a private armed security guard of a local entertainer discharged his weapon."

Check out Waka Flocka Flame speaking on Slick Pulla below:

No comments:

Post a Comment