Young King on Twitter

Young King on Myspace

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cassidy Confronts AIDS Rumors, "I'm Perfectly Healthy So It Can't Be True"


Philadelphia rapper Cassidy has addressed recent rumors claiming he may have infected a woman with the AIDS virus.

Writing via Twitter, "The Hustler" flatly denied the claims and said the alleged victim is likely a jealous fan spreading false rumors.

"Stopactinstupid! I don't even know that lil girl.. I just took a pic being nice.. I only f*ck pretty girls 10's, and I still don't go raw..," he wrote this week. "I'm sick wit but not like that! The b*tch probably just mad she not my type..lol.. I'm perfectly healthy, so it can't be true...RT @LovePorscha @CASSIDY_LARSINY dont sweat that HIV crap, that story dont even make sense... a distant pic dont mean sh*t, nice try b*tch!!"

Earlier this week, a woman posted a story about how she allegdly contracted the virus from Cass.

"I have some important information about the rapper Cassidy that girls need to know," she penned. "I met cassidy some time last summer at a concert he was doing in Philly. After the concert he invited me and my friends to play pool with him and his friends then we chilled at one of his homeboys house. The pictures are from this day we met. He wasnt anything less then a gentlemen that day so we exchanged numbers. We talked for a few months and saw each other when ever we could. It was usually at my apartment in Philly. A couple times I drove up and we met at a hotel in Hacknsack NJ. I was never able to go to his house because his babys mother and kids were there. The very 1st time we had sex he didn't want to use a condom but I insisted. After a while we built up trust and he convinced me not to use one. The BIGGEST mistake of my life. I learned I contacted HIV from him."

Although Cass has denied the accusations, artists like Ludacris and Jamie Foxx have joined AIDS awareness campaigns as of late.

Hollywood actor Jamie Foxx and rapper Ludacris have joined a campaign to raise awareness about AIDS and will use Facebook and Twitter pages to spread the message. The duo are taking part in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's 'I Know Campaign', which uses social networking sites to convince African-Americans aged 18 to 24 to discuss the disease.

Last month, the Philly emcee denied rumors of being romantically linked to model Amber Rose.

"Nah, that's my homie, you know what I'm saying," Cassidy explained in an interview referring to Amber Rose. "She's from Philly, we knew each other back in the day, actually, when I seen her she was bringing up things in the past that I forgot about because she probably looked a little bit different and things like that. We was at a softball game together, people might have seen that and took it to the next level and said I was smashing her. Like, I got a family, I got a situation, she probably got a situation with Kanye. Kanye was showing me love since the beginning of my career."

Check out a recent Cassidy interview below:

No comments:

Post a Comment