Young King on Twitter

Young King on Myspace

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Slaughterhouse On Charles Hamilton, "Dude Could Be One Of The Most Talented MC's We Got" [Video]




Slaughterhouse recently shared their opinions on rap newcomer Charles Hamilton and why, despite shocking footage that made the young rapper an object of ridicule, his emcee skills are ahead of the game.

Crooked I and Royce Da 5'9, who previously dissed Hamilton on a "Redemption" freestyle, gave their thoughts on the New York-based rapper.

"My whole thing is, he needs to keep doing his thing," Crooked I explained in an interview. "The dude is a real talented guy. The Internet will try to cue you up. You gotta be wise to how you move online but on some real sh*t, the dude could be one of the most talented emcees that we got in our game today. And I appreciate him inviting me to be on his album 'cause I think I was the only feature on his album so I really appreciate that. The dude is mega super talented no matter what nobody say."

"I like Charles," Royce added. "I ain't got no hatred in my heart for him, it's just, I had to show him I was willing to stick up for my city. Still wasn't a big issue."

50 Cent recently poked fun at Hamilton in an interview regarding his publicized fight with an alleged girlfriend.

"At the end of the day, knowing that you have that hit record at 16 is gonna change [Soulja Boy's] mother's house, put his mom in a new house, make Christmas different for his sister and kids that look up to him," Fif explained. "He hotter than half them n*ggas down there to me. He got commercial, hit records...He was beefing with Charles Hamilton, I seen a girl knock this n*gga the f*ck out...He lucky he ain't hit her back. He woulda hit her and got his a** beat. They woulda put that n*gga through the meat grinder. You don't [come back from that.] You say, 'Look, I'm a gentleman.' You play the gentleman role after that because if he would have hit dude's daughter, n*ggas woulda, ah man."

The fight took place around late spring.

What's more humiliating for Charles Hamilton? While wearing pink accessories, a chick who doesn't rap ('I write poetry',) beats him in a freestyle or the same female gives him a five finger biscuit to the face? Either way it's not a story he'll want to tell. In this clip, Charles Hamilton and "Briana" are talking on the street. Even though it's midstream, by the conversation it's clear they recently had a little tumble in the sheets, which also has given birth to the one-sided idea that they now have a budding relationship. After being punched, Charles looks stunned, slightly wobbly, he's checking for blood and stammers the obvious. 'You punched me, though..' Well.. 'How could you put my f*ckin business out there like that??'

Hamilton previously caught heat from Soulja Boy after calling him out in an interview last year.

"I'm not trying to play Soulja Boy but chill," he said in an interview. "It's because of Souja Boy that my day to day, the way I live, the Sonic the Hedgehog sh*t that's dead real to me is considered a joke."

Check out Royce Da 5'9 and Crooked I speaking on Charles Hamilton below:

DDotOmen.com - Royce Da 5'9 x Crooked I Interview from DDotOmen on Vimeo.



Man Fuck Joe Budden

No comments:

Post a Comment