Young King on Twitter

Young King on Myspace

Monday, July 13, 2009

NORE Takes On Perez Hilton's "N-Word" Admission, "I Respect Gay People [But] I Hate F*ggots" [Audio]




CNN's Nore has shared his reaction to Perez Hilton wanting to use the "n-word" towards Will.i.am in their publicized dispute last month and said the blogger should have kept his comments to himself.

In addition to speaking on Hilton, Nore stressed the achievements of African-Americans as displayed by President Barack Obama.

"To be perfectly honest with you, I was appalled," Nore said in an interview. "I was real upset he could admit that. At the end of the day, we have a black president. We're moving on in this world...And the fact is, we still deal with that regular racism that's going on...I respect gay people, I hate f*ggots. This guy is a f*ggot. And the difference is, a f*ggot is a person who hates everyone else who isn't gay. A gay person is a person who is just happy to be gay. So when he has the audacity to admit that he wants to use the n-word, it was just like the most disrespectful thing in the world. Because even for him thinking like that, thinking to say that, he shouldn't have even admitted to that. At the end of the day man, this sh*t needs to be addressed."

Hilton reportedly admitted to wanting to use the derogatory label towards Will.i.am in an interview.

But Perez tells me that, in the heat of the moment that night, he almost chose to use a different word. "I thought about calling him the n word," he says over the phone a week after the incident, "but I thought the 'f' word was even worse. I was so filled with hate at that moment because I was hated on so much, and I reacted in the worst way possible. Then I went on to make a bunch of other mistakes. I shouldn't have made the video. I shouldn't have released so many statements. But what's come out of all of this is that I've learned so much about myself, and I'm in a much better place. I'm actually thankful that it happened. As cheesy as it may sound, I had almost a spiritual moment when I just let all of the anger and worry go and am now filled with peace, happiness, and wisdom.

Both men made headlines after Hilton posted a Twitter rant about being assaulted by the Black Eyed Peas member.

"I'm in shock," he wrote. "I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitian Hotel now. Please...I was assaulted by Will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke."

Nore is known for having a public conflict with Hilton earlier this year.

"@perezhilton do you know who I am, b*tch," Nore wrote. "Random customer at Fatburger: a fat drunk half-puertorican reggaeton dancer? My twitter is for str8 people who dont wear wigs."

Check out Nore's interview below:



Damn Perez Hilton just need 2 shut da Fuck up.

No comments:

Post a Comment