Young King on Twitter

Young King on Myspace

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Kat Stacks Book Cancelled

Finally a sign that we still have some kind of self respect as a culture. While Kat Stacks has been getting thrown under the bus more and more lately it looks like now she really is losing her last leg. Kat has been proclaiming since day one she is getting a book deal and plans to reveal even bigger names she has fellated in the pages of the book. However I just got a tip that tells me otherwise.

Word is that Kat DID have a book deal on the table but since all this pother fuckery has gone on with her the publishers feel that her story has already been overexposed and the people are growing tired of it. This has led to the publisher she was working with to pull out on the deal and wish Kat a good day.

I’ve never been one to knock anybody’s hustle but damn, on this one I don’t feel too bad for her. I mean this girl is EVERYTHING that is wrong with not only our culture but I think society at large.

No comments:

Post a Comment