Young King on Twitter

Young King on Myspace

Friday, April 9, 2010

Lil Wayne's Ex-Wife Denies Prison Job Reports, "I Hate When They Make False Stories Up"



Lil Wayne's ex-wife, Antonia "Toya" Carter, has denied recent reports that she informed Us Magazine that the rapper's prison job is to watch over suicidal inmates.

The reality star took to Twitter to dismiss the claims.

Toya announced on Twitter today that the news was false. She explained that she had never given an interview to US Weekly. She wrote: "Good morning tweethearts....I'm angry this morning. Who told US weekly to say I told them Wayne have a job...I never said that to them...people r Crazy!," she wrote yesterday (April 8). ""People r Crazy for real I hate when they make false stories up...where they do that at?"

Reports that Toya revealed Wayne's job hit the Internet earlier this week.

"Wayne has a job -- they got him on suicide watch for other prisoners," his ex, BET reality star Antonia "Toya" Johnson, told Us' Ian Drew during an office visit Tuesday. "He watches the crazy prisoners and makes sure they don't kill themselves. He likes the job even though they don't pay him much."
The rapper's long-time friend and Cash Money Records' head Baby recently visited Wayne.

"He been locked down a month," Birdman said in an interview. "Seven more to go. You know he's built for that. We been around convicts and killers all our life. We from New Orleans...That's what the No Ceilings [mixtape] is about. Paradise on Earth. That's how we living. Sh*t. YM/CMB, we built to last. That's what makes us. That's what we built on. That's just a nap. But when he comes home, best believe, big money poppin'. Big money sh--. Moolah!"
Wayne is currently keeping fans updated with his new website, WeezyThanxYou.com.

"Love. Live. Life. Proceed. Progress. That's who I am and who I'll always be. You see, we're all living on borrowed time, so I'm not worried about this situation. Life happens quick. The more time you spend contemplating what you should have done...you lose valuable time planning what you can and will do. Trying to tear down the past prohibits you from building up your future. So for my time here, my physical will be confined to the yard. My love and my spirit, however, know no boundaries."

No comments:

Post a Comment