Young King on Twitter

Young King on Myspace

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Guru Supporters Launch "F*ck Solar" Website, "We Are Going To Follow Every Step You Make"


Fans of late rap pioneer Guru have come together to launch a new website called "F*ckSolar.com" aimed at exposing the emcee's producer/partner.

Based on the site's profile, documents and facts will be used to expose Solar.

We started this website because we believe that there is one place for "Superproducer" Solar, and that is jail. We are not going to sleep, rest or eat till Guru gets the proper respect he deserves. Solar is tarnishing Guru's legacy, and we ain't going to let that happen! Solar, you better start praying, because we are going to follow every step you make. Why we are doing this? For the love of hiphop, for the great music he blessed us with.....But most of all, for Guru. We are ready for war. Are you? If you have any comments, scoops or any information, you can contact us at info [at] f*cksolar.com
The site also publishes daily posts from multiple outlets going after Solar's reputation.

"Many people asked me to actually do this and I come clean, I didn't really enjoy writing this. However, the truth has to be written to the public. The people who wrote me asked for my help. About the whole Solar Guru situation... We should have known people. We should have known this would come this far. Superproducer Solar is a manipulator of the highest degree and loves to control people. I really hate making a post on DJ Premier Blog about Solar, I even promised last year not to mention Guru ever again (because I saw no ending with that Solar dude)."
Following Guru's passing last week, Solar denied claims of being romantically linked to the late emcee.

"That's untrue, completely unfounded," he said. "Guru is a familyman, I'm a family man. I don't want to say anything against anybody living a certain type of lifestyle -- everybody is free to live their life how they choose to live it -- but that's not my lifestyle or Guru's lifestyle. We're straight men. He dealt with women and family. I dealt with women and family. There's never been any blurring of the lines whatsoever."
In addition to Guru's estranged family, Gang Starr's DJ Premier also blasted Solar over his mistreatment of the rapper while hospitalized.

"If you love him, and you're taking care of him, why the f**k did his nails look longer than a f*cking ruler?!" Premier accused during a Sirius broadcast. "[And] a clump Afro?! I've taken care of people in the hospital [before]. You can wash their hair and cleantheir nails off. His feet were swollen and his toenails were really disgusting...I took the logo on my shirt and rubbed it against his whole body and told him a message from me about how much I loved him, and that we were for life and still were for life. Then I kissed him on his face and let him know that I was going to miss him because it seemed like he was already gone."
Check out Raekwon speaking on Guru's legacy below:

No comments:

Post a Comment