Young King on Twitter

Young King on Myspace

Friday, April 9, 2010

Khia Explains Rift W/ Nicki Minaj, "She's In The Studio W/ Men Writing Her Sh*t"


Southern rapper Khia has opened up about her issues with Young Money's Nicki Minaj and accused the rap newcomer of having a ghostwriter.

Khia pointed out her issues with the rapper's rhymes.

"She's in the studio with men writing her sh*t, saying it's hot, but only because it's what they want to jack off to," Khia explained in an interview. "She doesn't make music for girls. It's a difference when I say 'My neck, my back, my p*ssy, my crack,' because it's my own. You should be making men bow down. I respect myself. Love yourself, h*e...You can be a feature wh*re and when it's your time to drop, you'll have nothing to drop. Your single is horrible, your voice is annoying and they've heard it too much. Sit down, contemplate your album and give us something wonderful...I'll acknowledge she has a hot song, when I write it [laughs]. Sean Garrett wrote ["Massive Attack"]? I think she needs to call me."
Khia previously questioned Nicki's "Barbie" hip-hop image.

"I don't know if it's really her. Everybody knows it's me, it's Khia. I don't know if she's Nick, I don't know if she's a Barbie. I tell everybody, we don't have Barbies in the hood. Boos, there wasn't no Barbies sitting on the stoop, love who you are. Hip-Hop is supposed to be real, hip-hop is supposed to be where the real people hang and I think it's a lot of infiltrators coming in..."

Speaking via a UStream broadcast earlier this month, Minaj said she would continue ignore her female rap critics.

"I don't respond to stupidity because I don't have to," Minaj said in a video. "I don't need it for publicity and people that do that, they need it. You guys don't have to tell me about somebody saying some stupid negative sh*t because all these b*tches are my sons. So, I showed them how to do this. I show y'all how to do this. That's why y'all yap yap yappity yap. I hear y'all talking. That's why I occupy my time getting a green piece of paper...So pretty much, I spend so much time counting that green paper that for me to take my time out for stupid, foolish, strawberry shortcake bum b*tches that live on planet bum would almost make me as low on the totem pole as they are. You'll never hear me say your names. You'll just keep barking up that tree, and I'll keep doing what I do. In other news, I want to say though, that, you guys make hip-hop into some real clown sh*t when you feed into that."
Minaj recently talked about having fun with hip-hop and easing the seriousness behind her rhymes.

"It bothers me when people take themselves too seriously. It's like, loosen the f*ck up," she says. "At the end of the day, this is entertainment. We should be entertained." Minaj hopes to keep listeners amused with her still-untitled debut album. "I've gone through the 12-Step Hip-Hop Program: the mixtapes, the DVDs, the low-budget videos, the small shows," she says. "I thank God that I wasn't signed years ago and that I didn't have a hit recordbefore I did the grind. I'm ready now."

No comments:

Post a Comment