Young King on Twitter

Young King on Myspace

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Teairra Mari Undresses Nicki Minaj Crush, "Just Based Off Swag & Being Sexy"


Former Def Jam artist Teairra Mari recently opened up about her girl-crush Nicki Minaj and her obsession with short men.

Mari also discussed her crush on Hollywood actress Megan Fox.

"I think [Fox's] gorgeous. She's had the right [plastic surgery] done because I saw before and after pictures...If you get the wrong work people judge you, but if you get the right work, why hate?," she said in an interview. "[Black girl crush?] Just based off swag and being sexy, I'm going to say Nicki Minaj. [Would I ever go for a kiss?] Yeah, maybe a peck [Laughs]...I like short guys. I never understood it. That's just what I've liked my whole life. All my friends would see tall guys and be like 'Oh my God he's so sexy' and I would never get it. I'd be like 'I like him over in the corner that you can't really see' [Laughs]."

Last April, Mari explained why she decided to feature Minaj on her "Automatic" single.

"I got Nicki on the song because I liked her," Mari said in an interview. "I followed her YouTube videos, so I knew what she was about. When I heard 'Automatic,' I thought Nicki Minaj. [The song's producer Rico Love] didn't know who I was talking about. He was like, 'Who?' I showed him her videos on YouTube. At first he wanted to get Trina or Lil' Kim. I love Trina and I love Kim as well, but I thought we should get a fresh girl and Nicki Minaj is hot."

Last June, SOHH spoke with Minaj about her reaction to bi-sexual model Amber Rose saying she would "do her" via Twitter.

"I was very shocked. It was funny. She said it to me when we met in person so I was like, 'Whoa she's dead serious 'cause she put it on Twitter.' I was just laughing like everybody else probably. I had to take it in a little bit... pause. She's a dope girl. She's real funny. She just took an interest to me. I guess that's a good thing when a bad bitch likes you, you know?"

The rapper's Young Money labelmate Drake has also publicly revealed his attraction to her.

"When I was on tour ... I saw Nicki for the first time and, like, literally fell in love," he said in an interview with DJ Envy. "She had this snap-back hat on that said 'Minaj.' She used to wear that every single day. She was like a theater student and she was so cold at rapping...I remember one of the first nights that we were out in Miami and I went to Jerry's [Famous Deli]. I was like [to Minaj], 'You want food, you hungry?,' and she was like, 'Yeah, I want some food.' I was like, 'I'm in, we gon' eat food together.' I came to her door and she took the food and shut the door in my face! I was just like, 'Man, this is gonna be a long road for us.' ... I've always really, actually, really had a crush on her, always really loved her, and she's always just looked at me as, like, her little brother."

Check out Teirra Mari & Nicki Minaj's "Automatic" duet below:

No comments:

Post a Comment