Young King on Twitter

Young King on Myspace

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Rosa Acosta Denies Copying Amber Rose's Image, "The Truth Is I Cut My Hair Because [It's] Falling Out"


Model Rosa Acosta has addressed recent speculation that she cut her hair to look like Kanye West's bald-headed girlfriend Amber Rose and revealed that she is suffering from hair loss.

The KING magazine cover girl responded to criticism in a written statement.

"I didn't have to ask permission from anyone to cut my hair. However, due the overwhelming response I felt it was only right to address my condition," she wrote. "People have demanded an answer about why I cut my hair while insinuating that as if it was going to destroy me in some way. The truth is I cut my hair because my hair is falling out and has been for over a decade and I needed to began my treatments again. I encourage other people out there with a hair loss problem to accept your reality and make the most of it. For what I do, I feel like I'm a bad b*tch and I don't need hair to make me. When I want to wear the hair I will. But for now, the most important thing for me to do is go through my treatments to make my scalp healthy which will intern give me a healthy head of hair."
Alleged Young Money groupie Kat Stacks recently called out Acosta's new look.

"So I got this b*tch Rosa Acosta hating on me like the b*tch cut all her hair off, the b*tch is bald headed now, this video h*e who f*cked Soulja Boy and Fabolous and everybody, this b*tch wants to be hating on me and making motherf*cking YouTube videos on me," Kat said in a video. "Well b*tch I got a lot of dirt on your motherf*cking a** h*e because you f*cked the same rappers I f*cked for free! At least I got paid, b*tch! And you want to use me to promote your wack a** website, h*e? I don't think so. Y'all holla at Rosa Acosta if you want your d*ck sucked for free. The b*tch number is....."
Last month, Acosta responded to "cheap" remarks made about her from rapper Maino.

"First of all, he says that I'm cheap, I wear cheap shoes," Rosa told radio host Josi Marie. "There's a difference between being simple and cheap. I will not wear something that is fake, so I will wear whatever I can afford. If I can afford Forever 21 shoes, that's what I am going to buy. And anyway, I was unaware that they could give lessons about women's shoes in prison. And the next thing is, why are you so sensitive? Just because I saw your number as 'Don't Answer' and I never called you doesn't mean I don't pray for you. God bless you Maino. It's funny because I have seen him three times -- twice I saw him and he apologized to me. And then if you got to talk about me in an interview to be on blogs instead of your projects and actual music, then you suck."
Maino has since addressed the matter on his personal Twitter page.

"RT @NattyShocks: Rosaacosta went ham on Maino.. in ur face Maino.. keep yo mouth shut maino. da chick killed u in jus 3min.," he wrote last weekend. "Shout out to all my good shoe wearing women! I love u baby! Lol. Shout out to the women who take pride in their shoes and bags. I appreciate u, cause I'm under attack by an army of cheap shoes. Lol Stop it baby!!! U know u wouldn't talk to homie wit the LUGZ on. Don't b mad at me cause I choose not to deal wit Monkey Business lol."

No comments:

Post a Comment