Young King on Twitter

Young King on Myspace

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Joe Budden Attacked By Raekwon's Entourage



Joe Budden was reportedly attacked by Wu-Tang Clan rapper Raekwon's entourage Saturday (August 8) night after a performance in California.

While details are still scarce, Joey resorted to a live blog to explain what went down.

"It was such a sucker punch," Budden said in a live broadcast. "Rae didn't punch me. For the people just joining us that would like to know what happened...I'm trying to figure out how this could happen...Just need to let n*ggas know, that I'm all right. I know how the Internet is. It moves 20 times faster than real life...It's gonna look like some other crazy sh*t that didn't take place, I must really love you guys...Them n*ggas came in here like Storm Troopers and sh*t. They made a grand entrance...They asked me a whole bunch of questions that they didn't want to know the answers to...it was like an interview gone wrong. My whole thing is, I would have had the most utmost respect for that n*gga if he would have been like, 'Eh, take a walk with me.' I just don't really know how these guys think they can do a show right after. How you gonna perform after that?...Now it's not Slaughterhouse versus Wu-Tang, it's definitely not that. It takes that leverage away. I'm definitely sexy still."

Reports of the attack landed online immediately following the incident.

Joey was streaming from Rock The Bells backstage in LA when Rae & his people bumrushed in and somebody punched Budden in the eye. Rae's people were recording for IceWaterTV. Joey says there won't be any diss tracks.

Raekwon previously spoke on his issues with Joey earlier this year.

"I don't like Joe Buddens," Raekwon explained in an interview. "First and foremost, I never knew him and I ain't really trying to make this no campaign, like 'cause he know he can't f*ck with me but I'm just saying that at the end of the day I feel like he was wrong as a man before anything because number one, if you saying you got love for a n*gga, you don't assassinate the n*gga."

Rae also questioned Joey's rhyming skills last May.

"You can't give that n*gga no shine, man," Raekwon said in an interview. "First of all, everybody know that he's not even nowhere near n*ggas, you know what I mean? I ain't got nothing against Joe Budden, I don't know him, I don't care for him like that, but when he mentioned one of my brothers, it's like 'Yo, you outta character, B.' And on a real note, you're not better than anybody over here. So you know, to me, that was just something I feel he jumped in the pool with no water and didn't realize he made a mistake, but that's not my problem, he ain't mention me."

No comments:

Post a Comment